• To guarantee your cake expectations are met, we require specialty cake orders to be
placed in person.
• Cake orders are taken in store Tuesday -Saturday 9AM-4PM, no appointment
• We do not take any cake orders the day before and the day of a holiday to better
assist our in-store pick ups.
• Cake orders must be placed two-three weeks in advance.
• A 50% deposit is due when cake orders are submitted and is non-refundable. If you do
not put down your deposit upon ordering, your order WILL NOT be accepted. We
accept cash, and all major credit cards.
• Some custom cakes will not have a lid, depending on size and shape.
• Some cake decorations (photos, toys, toppers, etc.) may not be available if the order
is placed too close to the event date.
•. All orders are Final and No Refunds will be given, so please check and approve your
cake/order upon leaving the Bakery.
We desire for each of our customers to be 100% satisfied with the products they purchase. If for some reason, you are unsatisfied please contact Delightful Hearts Sweet Treats immediately. As we will work together to resolve your case/issue in an individual and timely manner. In some cases we will offer to fix a mistake, replace a cupcake/or a cupcake order, or provide a gift certificate towards a future purchase.
SAMPLES / TASTINGS:
Delightful Hearts Sweet Treats Bakery does not offer Wedding cake tastings in the store. We always have buttercream on hand if customers wish to taste it, but anything beyond that cannot be guaranteed. Instead, we recommend ordering wedding cake samples. Simply choose the dough and filling you’d like to sample, pick up the sample in our store, and enjoy. Wedding cake samples are great because they serve multiple people—the whole family can help with the planning! We do need 2 weeks advance notice for wedding cake samples. Call us for more information or to order your sample cakes at 254-224-6226.
Delightful Hearts Sweet Treats Bakery takes Wedding cake orders on a first-come, first-serve basis. Placing your order one to three months ahead is typically best, especially during wedding season (April through August). We will not take wedding cake orders more than six months in advance. Also, we do not take tier cake orders over the phone. Ordering in person allows customers to see more pictures and options for cakes and to sign off on the finalized order. No appointments are necessary!
BE PREPARED TO...
• Spend at least 20 minutes placing your order. It’s best to to set aside plenty of time for your order. Please come in at least an hour before closing time so that you do not feel rushed and we have plenty of time to finalize your order.
•Put down a 50% deposit upon ordering. If you do not put down your deposit upon ordering, your order WILL NOT be accepted. We accept cash and all major credit cards.
235 N. Hewitt Dr. Suite 1 Hewitt, TX 76643
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Tue - Fri: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat: 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Closed- Monday & Sunday